Our stores are trying their best to provide you with delicious pizza. Due to the recent outbreak, we appreciate your patience if stores temporarily close or opening hours change on short notice. Check out our Find your Hut store locator for the latest opening hours.
How we’re operating under the traffic light system
Keeping our customers, restaurant teams, drivers and local communities safe is our highest priority.
Pizza Hut New Zealand will continue to follow Government health guidelines and operate under the Government’s new COVID-19 protection framework providing in-store and contactless solutions.
Stores operating at the Red & Orange traffic light setting
- The front counter will be open and taking orders.
- All contactless orders must be placed online in advance through our website or app.
- All payment types will be accepted including cash & vouchers.
- While in-store, face masks are mandatory and social distancing is encouraged
For anyone who has ordered contactless delivery, the process is as follows:
- Place your order online.
- Prepare a safe, dry delivery space such as a chair or stool.
- The delivery driver will drop off sealed food on a safe surface in front of your door and call once delivered.
- The driver will wait at a safe distance until order is collected.
Kia Kaha, stay safe