MSG is a recognised flavour enhancer that also occurs naturally in almost all foods, including meat, fish and vegetables. There is overwhelming scientific evidence is that MSG is safe for the general population at the levels typically incorporated into various foods. If you would like more information on MSG, please see the Food Standards Australia New Zealand website: http://bit.ly/NZFoodS
Articles in this section
- What sides are Vegan Friendly?
- Do we have coeliac certification?
- Is our base sauce Vegan?
- What happened to your $5 pizzas?
- Why did you call it a ‘Regular’ pizza size?
- Why has there been a price increase?
- Does your cheese contain animal rennet?
- Why am I charged for additional drizzles on my pizza?
- What Meal Deals are available?
- How can I request a copy of my GST receipt from my recent order?